BILLET PRO 7000 Series 20B Short Engine Centre plate.
The 7000 Series range of Billet Pro rotary end plates are specifically designed for those who are looking for extreme strength and durability in the highest horsepower and motorsport applications.
This high quality unit Features:
- Large matching intake ports to match custom front and rear orders if wanting side port configurations. (PP is most common option)
- Custom 26B Stationary gear (Included)
- Centre bearing oil feeds can be used with internal or external oil systems (External oil system recommend for greater oil flow rate over internal use with 4 rotor or 6 rotor engines
- Centre plate can be used in forward or rear facing position
- Street or Race use capable
- Machined from High Quality Certified ISO 9001:2015 AA7075 Billet Aerospace grade zinc aluminum. (Anodising not available in this material due to the high zinc & copper content. If wanting anodised plates check out the 6000 Series plates
- Replaceable Cast iron wear face with advanced counter torque screw type retainer.
- Interference fitment required for stationary gear for ultimate fitment
- Lightest 20B Centre plate on the market
This product can be subject to 4-8 weeks for delivery times on average depending on production and order position. If you have any further questions about this product please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Billet Pro 7000 Series 20B Short Engine Centre Plate
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Billet Rotary shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.