Billet 20B Block engine package 1
This kit includes:
- Billet Pro Front plate
- Billet Pro 20B Centre plate ( Added bearing support option avalible)
- Billet Pro Intermediate Plate
- Billet Pro Rear Plate
- Front Stationary gear (Comes with factory fitted bearing)
- Centre Stationary gear (20B bearing used)
- Rear Stationary gear (Custom with factory fitted bearing)
- 1/2UNC 4340 Hex head Stud kit with ARP Nuts and washers
- Low tolerance CNC machining to fit 1/2 stud kit
- Precision ground solid Dowel Kit
- Billet Insert removel and fitment tools
These high quality units Feature:
- Cosmo patten intake ports
- Super Strong 7075 billet aircraft grade aluminum
- Can be used for either Street or Racing use.
- Water cooling flowpath design to exceed OEM flow rates.
- OEM sepc design. (All of you assessiories will bolt straight on)
- Replaceable precision ground cast iron wear face (Inserts) with advanced screw type retainer design
- Intermetiate Plate can be used with any an eccentricshaft option (Widgets for centre bearing sold sepratley)
- 20B Centre plate can be supplied with added bearing support. Contact us if wanting this option
Contact us for Shipping options on this item
For custom options contact us at email@example.com for pricing
- Bridge porting
- Peripheral port
- Semi PP
- Custom Logos
- Race team or work shop logos added to Rotor housings
- Anodising Custom colours
Note: Due to the hi zinc alloy (7075) used in producing these super strong Billet end plates. It's recommend purchasing the Plates in orginal Raw finsh as anodising this material can have mixed and inconsitant results.
(We can also supply this engine to suit the short eccentric shaft)
For further informtion you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
20B Billet Engine Core Block Package
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Billet Rotary. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.