BILLET PRO 6000 Series Intermediate plate.
The 6 series range of Billet Pro plates are the ones that are used when you are wanting to have that custom deep glossy high quality colourful anodised finish.
This high quality unit Features:
- Cosmo/FD Intake pattern (Can be used straight out of the box without further porting if required)
- Can be used with a single or Centre bearing eccentric shaft without any further machine work if decided to change eccentric shafts at a later date. Bearing Widget can be purchased separately and fitted with basic workshop tools.
- Centre bearing oil feeds can be used with internal or external oil sytems
- Water Cooling flow paths have been designed to outperform OEM flow rates.
- All Billet Pro engine plates have the greatest cooling efficiency on the market.
- Vigorously tested in both High Horsepower Street & Race applications with tremendous quality and proven reliability.
- Machined from High quality Certified ISO 9001:2015 6061 Billet aircraft grade aluminum
- Replaceable Cast iron wear face with advanced counter torque screw type retainer.
- Interference fitment required for stationary gear for ultimate fitment
- Lightest Intermediate plate on the market
This product can be subject to 4-8 weeks for delivery times on average depending on production and order position. If you have any further questions about this product please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Billet Pro 6000 Series Intermediate Plate
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Billet Rotary. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.